Saturday, September 2, 2017

One Little Craft Tag Challenge #245


Paint a chipboard tag with gesso and let dry.  Using a paint brush and my finger I painted and blended several colors of acrylic paint.  Let dry.  Stamp the images on the tag.  The couple is from Stampotique, the numbers are from Stampers Anonymous and the script is from A Stamp In The Hand.  All stamp was done with Archival Ink Jet Black.

On this tag, I used the script stamp from A Stamp in The Hand to create depth to my collage.  This is for my personal challenge to use this stamp as many ways as possible.

This tag was inspired by Ophelia Staton's Youtube Challenge for Jerry's Artarama  https://youtu.be/Do66bQl4kpo.  Red is my least favorite color and I rarely create with it and struggle to use it as the main color.

No comments: