Wednesday, March 30, 2016

One Little Tag Craft Challenge #90


90 tags in 90 days.  That means commitment.  In the world of 12 step meetings to show dedication to sobriety you are asked to do 90 meetings in 90 days.  When I realized I had completed 90 tags in 90 day I was pleased with myself.  I have found this exercise to be really enjoyable and believe if I can do it for one quarter of the year I can do it for the entire year.  This tag is a combination of several different challenges.  The background was the acrylic paint challenge and the found object challenge.  The main image was part of the text page challenge. 

A manila tag was covered in teal paint and allowed to dry.  Using a lid to a soda bottle, two types of circles were stamped with acrylic paint.  The white solid ones are from the top of the cap and the open purple ones were from the bottom of the cap.  Images (Dylusions Couture Collection) were stamped with Archival Ink Jet Black on text paper from a child's fairy tale book from the 1950s.  Images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then activated with a water brush.  Gems were adhered to the tag.

No comments: